Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

Family Life

Hiii! I just wanted to dedicate this blog post to my wonderful family. They have been with me through it all, stuck by me even when I was more concerned about the Declaration then them! Well I have a very beautiful wife, Mrs. Elizabeth Adams, previously Elizabeth Checkley. She is the best thing I could ever ask for, she is very supportive and loving. Now moving on to my children. I will start off with my first son, Samuel Adams, born in 1750. Then, I had another son named Samuel Adams born in 1751. Then my wife and I had a son named Joseph in 1753, but he died one day after his birth. :( Next, we had Mary, my first daughter, who was born in 1754. She died 3 months and 9 days after her birth. :( Then came Samantha, who was born in 1756. Last but not least, my wife was expected to have a son in 1757, at this point she died. Then I married my second wife, Elizabeth Wells, in 1764. Elizabeth Wells is a great woman, and so are my children! One other person in my family that should go in this category is my great cousin John Adams. He is the second President. Well, that's it! My family is the best! Okay, bye for now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment