Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

My Speech.

A little while ago, I made a speech at the Philadelphia State House. My wife believes that I said something that may be carried on for generations to come. People are already starting to quote me, which in my opinion is very cool! These are the words that I said. "If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek not your council, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our country men."

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have a way with words! What a powerful quote. I do understand how some men were afraid to risk everything for our freedom, but I'm so glad you and your fellow patriots risked everything for our freedom!
    Mrs. C

    ReplyDelete